5 PCN Hot Takes for each league that will burn your tongue
“Highly opinionated, nothing is factual”
I’m just a Raging Ginger kid who doesn’t know any better if I offend you, I’m sorry that you’re soft.
– x CJ 12
- Orlando takes back their crown in the closest season ever in pcn history as the top 4 is separated by 6 points.
- The battle for relegation won’t be decided till the last game and will be decided on Goal Difference, 6 teams battle for safety in one of the craziest final game days.
- A new Super League golden boot winner will be crowned and their team won’t finish top 4
- A new club to Super League will top the table 3 weeks in
- And maybe the hottest take of them all Golden Panda will be considered for TOTS
My Super League Table Prediction:
- Real Madrid
- Man United
- Bayer Leverkusen
- LA Galaxy
- NYC FC
1.The PCN golden boot winner will be in League 1 and break Ericksons record
- The League one title race will be a 2 headed race between Sporting and Bayern, Bayern will eventually prevail and lift their second title in 2 seasons.
- The League one playoff will be between teams separated by only 3 points.
- Everton will prove their last season in League 2 wasn’t a fluke but wont make the playoff.
- A recently relegated SL team will finish last and will be relegated to League 2
My League One Table Prediction:
- Atletico Madrid
- Man City
- Aston Villa
- Inter Milan
- KDB will raise his first piece of silverware (god help us all)
- A new League Two clean sheets record will be set
- The difference between 4th and 7th will be 12 points
- Stay High will be forced out of managing PSG after another bottom 4 finish
- Yoshi will lead the league in goals but fail to win a title and retire from 11s yet again.
My League Two Table Predictions:
- RB Leipzig
- Santa Clara
- DC United